Amateur (Ham) Radio operation in Canada.

I made an enquiry of the Radio Amateurs of Canada a few weeks ago about recipracal license agreements. Some countries require you to apply for a license for the duration of your stay, and this can be quite expensive. In this case the reply was most welcome news.

If you have a CEPT on your licence, you can operate without further ado in
Canada. You should also consult the Standards for the Operation of Radio
Stations at

Guy Charron VA3FZA

Membership Services – Services aux membres
Radio Amateurs of/du Canada

720 Belfast Road
Suite 217
Ottawa, ON K1G 0Z5

Cheers Guy. As Ireland is a participant in CEPT I can just bring along my own license documentation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *